According to a survey by the Wall Street Journal, the biggest fears of American citizens were not afraid of clowns, cars, loneliness, even death, but public speech. Can you understand how the experience should recall the experience for a person who has a speech that needs to be talked to before the audience that they prefer their deaths? Theatrical horror is a reality, regardless of whether you need to be in public speaking, to be involved in a group conversation or to give a lecture. There are not many people who have the gift of grain, and even there are visionaries like Elon Musk, who are still in the lectures to imagine how easy it is for the average person to become sweaty at the moment they have to speak publicly. Butterflies in the stomach. Near the nervous system. The fear of failure. The fear of laughing. All these thoughts and feelings surround us as an impenetrable cocoon, reducing our confidence in the trousers.
However, through continuous practice and learning, we can finally learn to provide effective public speaking. Whether your speech skills are on average or at lower parity, there are 7 powerful tips that help greatly improve your public speaking skills: 1. Know your audience 19659002 One of the most important parts of public speaking is to get to know your audience. Does your introductory talk show a novice audience or a highly experienced group of people? Do you speak to a local group or foreign guests? Make the content accordingly, so that the audience continues to participate and take note of cultural and geographic biases. For example, it is not good to make clicked Rajnikanth jokes to the public of tamil nadu people. The rigid reaction will retreat from the track and make the situation uncomfortable for both you and the audience you are dealing with. Take a deep breath. Increase your confidence with a few pep discussions
If you have a speech disorder, you tend to have a quick and shallow breathing that can only increase your physical and mental stress after reaching the stage. Learning proper breathing techniques should improve public speaking skills, diaphragmatic breathing is recommended by the experts most. In addition, you need to take a deep breath right in front of the speech, because they have a lot of stress relief. A brief conversation is a wonderful way to appease their nervousness. Say This to Yourself:
"Be With You"
"I can do it before I did it" (if not for the first time on stage) 
3. He's nervous. Human nature is nervous. Even the most experienced speakers have found that every time they experience nervousness on the stage, they feel they feel. One way to reduce anxious is to talk to a close relative or friend before I go alive. Another effective solution is to occasionally start talking and to break a joke on the ice. Do not show all your eyes. Do not forget that most of them would have given their kidneys as if they were in place.
4. Give ridiculous speeches and ask for honest criticism
This step must be done at least one week before the D Day. If you are giving entertaining speeches to your family or friends, and if possible an unknown audience (if managed) is a very effective way to improve your public speaking skills. You get acquainted with experience and get honest criticism about the deficiencies in speech or body language. This ensures that the end result is free of defects as soon as possible.
5. Notice your speech and point. Do not be around the bush to make your audience lose interest and even lose speech. Speech is pure, interesting and accurate. Do not use much fun. Use audio-visual tools to make the audience more interesting. Do not forget to ask all questions on the subject you should know well! After completing the conversation, you can also do a Q & A session as this is the case, but
6. Effective Hand Gestures, Correcting Body Language
Axiomatic truth is that body language is a significant part of communication skills. If the body language is bad, eg. nervously up and down, doing too much gesture or unpleasant gestures, in which slouched posture et al greatly affects the public mood. To avoid this, you must practice a mirror before you know your friend or family member to record your speech during a scan session and review what mistakes you have made. Are you doing too much hand gestures? Did you hide your nervousness with too much movement? Go through a complete checklist of body language tips for public speaking so that you do not end up as anxious wreckage.
7. Do not worry about negative reviews. Try to practice again.
Rarely is anyone who ever speaks his first speech. Not all people are about eloquence, Barack Obama or Nick Vujicic's confidence. Most people are afraid of either negatively assessing the audience or failing to talk about their intentions. This can lead to absurd anxiety and stress, or even forbid public speech forever, so that it does not disturb it again. But the only way is to do things and learn all the mistakes. On stage, he will ultimately increase his confidence again and ultimately find himself becoming expert speaker over time.
Source by sbobet