All you have to do is visit the local audio / video section of the local CD shop and bombard with many educational development products. It may be that "Baby Einstein" or "Brainy Baby" and similar goods are plenty to make your child smarter. These types of goods can be a wonderful way to show the music of children for three years. However, 3 to 9-year-old private music lessons cannot replace anything.
The brain develops rapidly between birth and three, and is an essential window for neuronal development. Therefore, promoting musical exploration is an easy way to promote intellectual development.
Before the age of three, gaming devices can provide an excellent introduction to real things, and group music classes can prepare the child for later study. At any age, singing is very favorable, linguistic and musical awareness begins in the fifth month of pregnancy when the fetal brain and ear are widely open to stimulation.
At the age of 3, the child's brain circuits are mature enough to start instrumental and / or vocal. Voice is probably the most important tool because singing is a giant gateway to confident communication and full self expression.
The piano is usually the best instrument to start with because it doesn't require a specific grip. However, children must choose the tools they play according to their beloved sounds. Children will practice more if they love the sound.
If your child chooses a piano, cheap electronic keyboards are a good way to get started, because they are very affordable and portable. Many brands on the market display notes on a digital screen while playing music. These types of keyboards can greatly help the child start reading musical notes and symbols. There are also frequent rhythm and song functions that make singing and dancing easier with music. In 1993, there was much debate and research into whether musical studies could be better suited to better scientific performance.
Thousands of books, products, articles, and web sites on the benefits of music learning. For your convenience, we list the 20 greatest advantages of vocal and instrumental music studies below.
first Music training is related to spatial-temporal reasoning skills. (Eg Reading the map, compiling puzzles, training mental images, transforming / visualizing things that evolve over time / visualizing things, and recognizing relationships between objects. These skills are often useful in science, math, and chess. musical symbols, structure and rhythmic training use fractions, proportions, and proportions that are all important in mathematical studies
3. Increases problem solving / solving, logical and thinking skills, such as analysis, evaluation and linking of ideas /
4. Optimize brain neuron development and circuit
5. Helps in engine development, especially in hand, eye, and body coordination
6. Enhances more intelligence and helps students learn, cognitive, and cognitive. communication skills an independently of the subject matter
7. The performance of a group band or a group promotes cooperation, social harmony and teaches children to discipline while pursuing a common goal.
8th Music increases memory. For example, most people learn to sing their ABC. The repetition of the melody in a predictable rhythmic song structure facilitates memorization.
ninth Singing is a great way to improve reading skills and improve / improve your education. Karaoke is a perfect example. Children can hear a song (hearing), but the words on the TV or computer screen provide a simultaneous visual anchor.
10th The learning rhythm, the formulation and the track of vocal music greatly increase the skills of language, pronunciation, grammar and vocabulary. This is particularly noteworthy when using first and second language studies
11. Improving Critical Reading and Writing
12. It increases test scores, reduces performance anxiety, and teaches children how to handle / treat stress during standard exams
13. Positively helps children in the channel of unfinished and / or negative emotions
14. Increases Creative Thinking
15. Reading music and carrying out memorable pieces will help the children in the idea
16. Improvisation helps people to "think about their feet"
17. The Solo performance is related to self-esteem and self-efficacy. (concept of self-capacity) Children learn to achieve the best.
18th When children prepare and consistently practice recitals or performance, they work to sing / play wrongly. Generally, similar definitions and perseverance are applied to a number of scientific and other future aspirations
19. Enhances understanding of homework and enables greater concentration
20. Music students usually have a better attitude, are more motivated and less intimidated by learning new things
Strong music reading, writing, solfege, music theory, literacy and exercise are solid, transferable skills. Learning is a two-way street. For example, we can assume that math can also develop music.
Already in the 19th century, Dr. Maria Montessori's visionary in the world-wide school curriculum included music and art to significantly increase and accelerate learning.
"Lorna Heyge, Ph.D., Says:" While Educational Leaders Turn to Early Childhood Music because it promotes brain development, they remain in favor of music because of the joy and stimulation of making real music. . "
Copyright 2006 Deborah Torres Patel
Source by sbobet