Setting up your own radio station is possible in several ways. It depends on how serious you are about it. The only thing you need to know before you start is, why should you start your own radio station?
Maybe because you're a DJ or band, and you want to reach audience with your song. Maybe you have a huge rock music collection and you want to share it with the world. You may be a member of the club and want to pay money through a certain type of music, including advertisements. You may be a candidate and you want to distribute your signal and your speeches. Or maybe you're just a man who is passionate about radio stations and always wants to launch his own FM radio station. Whatever the case, you need to know what you are doing.
Here are the basics of creating a new radio station in a nutshell .
First you have to make two questions. You have to choose the right place where your studio can be found. You must also decide whether your radio station is placed in your studio or in a remote location.
Then you get permission from FM radio transmitters to allow you to legally broadcast the signal.
– FM Radio Station Permission
– Low Radio FM (Local)
– Full Performance FM (Commercial)
– Streaming Media License
You can start broadcasting a new radio station at least one of them. If you are serious about this, your goal is to get a low-power FM license for the first time and then go through the full license. It is also possible to set up a radio station broadcasting over the internet, which is the easiest way to go if you have no previous experience with FM radio stations.
Here are some of the problems that need to be taken after requesting permission from the radio station:
– How much money are you willing to spend on getting started and running costs?
– What equipment do you need? For example, transmission equipment or radio automation system, etc. Do you know how to select the radio station's best transmitter?
– What's the process to get in the air? Do you know how to use your device and live it? For example, do you know how many watts can handle broadcasting equipment?
– How can you manage music licenses, royalties, and copyright issues? Do you know that you really have to pay?
– How familiar are you with the frequencies? Acquiring a license is one thing and getting the frequency of a radio station is another thing. You need to download and submit an application to request a new frequency.
– Do you know what staff you need? Do you have plans to find the right people to work?
The idea of broadcasting messages to others through the radio will become more and more popular. Nowadays, we have such communication opportunities as ever. For so little money anyone can broadcast their message to the world.
Source by sbobet