When I was sitting on SiriusXm radio yesterday, I thought I was getting to know about how to get the absolute BEST programs on satellite radio. I renewed the two satellite radio so I got my service more than half of the normal monthly rate. Follow these steps and I almost guarantee you to save money and / or get them to throw some freebyt to make it happy.
- If you are currently a customer, contact the cancellation department. BE NICE, but tell them that you only want to talk to the cancellation department.
- If you are not a current client, use the following tactics to get a new account. Do this with regular customer support.
- If you get these people, Rule 1 is NICE. Keep in mind that they are also people, so keep them kind and keep it easy. I'm sure the people they talk to are 90% angry, disappointed, or simply holes. Do not be 90%.
- Do not forget to smile while in conversation, this is a tried and true way to make the sound more optimistic and friendly on the phone.
- Use your first name when you talk to them. This is 101 sales. We all love to hear our name and I accept that more than 90% of people never take the time for Reps. Use a name.
- I usually start saying "Okay, Rep. Name, Are You Ready to Play, Create It Tonight?" It almost always laughs and starts the conversation in a friendly voice. If they do not laugh, then we need to believe.
- Tell them you really want to keep the service, but you need a super good business to make it happen. Remind them of how long it was a buyer and if you can afford, tell them that if you make a deal, you can pay the whole year by phone.
- Do not be disappointed and start warming. Kill them kindly when you finish the call with a few extra dollars in your pocket. Take care of yourself and remember him who first speaks, loses. That is what I mean to ask you something, then close it, do not say anything, and although it is an unpleasant silence, you will eventually start talking to break the silence. This also works when you offer a business that you feel is not good.
This works not only for radio operators but also for Cell Phone service providers. I got Sprint and I got countless credits on my account, free smartphones, I added extra free line to my account using a free BlackBerry box and added a free monthly bonus minutes and texts to my monthly plan.
*** BTW, I ended up with my wonderful resignation representative, and he is frankly for a full year $ 31.08 less than I paid last year! To pay!
Source by sbobet