With today's technological advances, mobile phones become pervasive in virtually all areas of people's lives, and it is not surprising that school mobile phones have become a hot topic. There are spokespersons on both sides: some claim that mobile phones are inappropriate in distraction during school hours, others absorb students' knowledge and use them in the classroom. While the jury is still closed, both parties have some interesting points.
Mobile phone subscribers use a number of advantages to use devices in educational environments; some of these benefits:
- Parental engagement Students can use mobile phones with cameras to capture images of class completed projects, such as group projects that only use class hours. Typically, in these situations, students do not do research or assembly of such projects at home, so parents can not see the results of their child's efforts in the classroom. Enabling students to use mobile phones in this ability encourages parental involvement in their children's life and supports their educational development
- Missing Tasks Teachers can create crazy systems in which students are writing to e-mail or text let them know each other about the details of their duties, which their colleagues missed due to their absence. This will protect your teachers from spending valuable time, otherwise assembling makeup packages and taking students' sense of responsibility for themselves and each other. Students who are having problems writing notes in the classroom can use the feature of the cell phone's camera to capture notebook memories and save them for future studies and for parents or teachers and classmates who may have missed them. Teachers can include the inclusion of notebooks in their buddy system for missing assignments and allow students to send missed information among classmates during class time and to allow them to receive such information if they do not.
- Real-World Tools. Mobile phones generally have features such as calculators that most high school math classes require. With the mobile phone calculator function, students can teach the real skills to take advantage of math problems in their hands, their everyday lives.
- Improving focus Students have mobile phones that use musical skills and ear pads during home assignments or otherwise independent studies. Many students are listening to music as a relaxing learning habit, and learning a style of learning indicates that some students are most comfortable learning while listening to music while working or reading. Students who are comfortable during learning are more likely to learn for longer, produce more often and more positive results than those who do not listen to music.
On the other hand, many believe that mobile phones only contribute to existing problems in schools such as fraud, disrespect for teachers and staff, and difficulties with other students; some even refer to the use of mobile phones for illegal activities at school.
- fraud. Using your mobile phone, regardless of the age of the user or the place where the phone is used, is responsible. The ban on mobile phones 19459010 claims that utilizing the camera function of a mobile phone allows students to try to answer the answer key photos, the test content, or the answers to the neighboring paper. ] Inaccuracy. Students can use their phone for any type of interference in the classroom, including voice recording, to capture teachers or other staff during lectures or other conversations without being aware of the recording. Students can then use these recordings to speak the speaker words from the context and present them in manipulative light.
- Initiating an Error Students can use their mobile phones at school to cause problems among students and harass others. Incidents of school violence and harassment are growing and officials are already fully addressing problematic students and maintaining order in their institutions; so that students can use tools such as mobile phones during school hours, ease these issues and control them more easily.
- Illegal activities Students at school can use mobile phones to perform prohibited activities such as ordering or ordering drug offenses, bringing students to fight against each other, betting or placing sports betting or other gambling or planning events such as: bomb threats and other security injuries.
- Distraction. Nearly all those who support the ban on school mobile phones say their use in the classroom allows students to diversify their studies. The most disturbing factors include Internet access and video game capability. While the internet can provide legitimate research capabilities, the use of video games does not mean any educational benefit.
Today, there are schools that use both policies. The Pasco County Wiregrass Ranch High School uses a variety of mobile phones, including English, Mathematics and Social Studies. Teachers allow students to search their phone for studying literature and authors, calculating math problems, and taking pictures of class projects, including tactics. Students in this area say they are more respected and trusted in the districts of students who have no such privilege and recognize that the tools can help them learn more about their past and present. In the field of behavior management, school teachers no longer have to fight students daily to remove their phones or watch them in the classroom. Instead, integrate the use of the mobile phone into the lesson plans, and the students participate in the lesson and enjoy it. Students can keep their own mobile phones both before and after school, as well as during lunch and temporary times, so personal interference is not really questionable. Administrators acknowledge that some students are attacking and abusing the privilege. Rules such as usage restrictions and other non-cellular debugging are in place to discourage victims.
Most of the nationwide schools create a ban on mobile phones in districts, illegal activity, and classroom disruption. Some mention security issues and state that access by mobile phone users to university students will not make them safer for a violent event, even if they claim to be in such a situation to complicate the work of emergency responders. These schools also say that access to mobile phones only causes inflammation during the school days and causes students to get worse in harassment. As such, many force the "see, accept" policy and inform students and parents of the strict nature of such policies.
Some schools have begun to relax their mobile phone policy, while others continue to maintain their ban and tighten the rules on the presence and use of mobile phones at the university. Both parties have the obvious cause to keep their directions of action and only time will tell which theory is more successful in student education.
Source by sbobet