The leader must have the following abilities to become a leader.
1) A Positive Approach to Decisions: – The leader must approach the things around him positively. Ensure the fresh and healthy state of the environment. He must be a perfect leader for his subordinates. Be able to convince people of the decisions they make
2) Problem Solving: – Always have the right technique to solve various problems. You must always see the problem solved. People must be satisfied with the techniques used by the driver.
3) Effective communication: – An effective leader must have good, convincing communication skills. You must be able to proactively convince your minds to your subordinates. Must be sure to approach any question.  New ideas: – Find the perfect ideas for every problem. You need to have enough challenges. The people underneath are satisfied with his guidance.
5) Good student, student: – The leader must be a good student and a good student. You have to make the right decisions in a timely manner. He must be capable of assuming responsibility without any difficulty. At times it should be practical.
6) Maintaining commitments: – Know the depth of responsibility and act accordingly.
7) Share your expertise and knowledge: – Share your experience and knowledge to build good applications and successful projects
8) Immediate recognition: – If someone's good work has to be honored immediately. If someone does not work as expected, he should personally talk to him and teach him how to handle the problem.  Decision-making Behavior: – Two attributes of a successful leader are important – (1) Balanced (2). You should not lose your peace of mind on smaller issues. He must be a team builder and an effective leader.
10) Responsible Responsibility and Responsibility: – Delegate his / her duties and responsibilities to his / her subordinates. This will help build trust.
Summary: – It is very important that the aforesaid abilities have a leading role
Source by sbobet