Have you ever wondered why you can not switch to another network your cell phone you loved? Have you considered how many cell phones will accumulate in the next 5 years? Have you ever realized that the current system of mobile phones and networks does not really have the most interest in your heart? If you are one of the many who want to keep your current phone while you are able to change your networks, you need to get your mobile phone.
Here's a quick summary of how phone locking works:
– Every mobile phone has an IMEI international mobile number that connects the phone to the network. This number is similar to the serial number.
– IMEI connects the phone to its owner. Therefore, the network (or service) is owned by the owner (or subscriber) of the phone to the IMEI.
– Most mobile phones have a removable SIM card (Subscriber Information Module). The SIM card connects the phone to the owner and the phone to the network.
– Most mobile networks are locking the SIM card so the phone can only be used at your fingertips. To switch to a new service, you need to install a new phone with a new SIM card.
– That's true, no matter which phone you buy, regardless of whether the phone is expensive or what advanced technology.
So basically, if you want to keep your harmful cell phone for a while, you either need to sign a new contract with the network you started or unlock your phone. With so many networks where products and services are constantly changing, it is better to unlock the phone. One warning to the release process concerns any current contract. If the contract keeps you in custody for one year, you will still be responsible for making the right payments on time.
It was not long before you sent your phone to a company and they need to implement the unlocking service for you and get extra shipping and time without phone. But the latest technology developments, "secret codes" and e-mails have blocked the service directly into the living room. Many companies offering this kind of mobile phone unlocking service will give you the secret code to unlock your phone based on your IMEI and instantly send you through your email address and the web.
Source by sbobet