Communication skills are essential to being successful in your personal and business life. According to the United States Federal Emergency Agency 2005 course, the following are communications.
* Does the average worker communicate about 50% of their duration?
* Business Success 85 Percent Depends On Effective Communication And Interpersonal Skills?
* Forty-five percent of the time spent talking is listening?
* Written representations of nine percent of communication time?
* A quarter of workplace failures are the result of bad communication?
* The remarkable 75 percent of communication is not verbal?
Communication has five basic steps:
1. The sender sends a message.
2nd The buyer receives the message and personalizes it. Personalization refers to the trends created by your personal experience.
3rd The buyer, however, sends a feedback and becomes a sender. Most of the feedback is not verbal.
4th The original sender now becomes a receiver and responds to the feedback.
Effective communication requires not only good verbal skills, but proper posture, body language, and careful attention to the second party. Below are some key points and suggestions for developing communication skills.
Use Your Body: Most of the communication is done in non-verbal form. The old quotation is not what you say, but that you say it is very true. Good eye contact, posture and empathic facial expression make it easy to communicate.
Listen up! Do not interrupt someone when talking and ask if you need clarification.
Are you a good student? Take the following self-assessment quiz.
first I try to make sure others are comfortable when I talk. There is never a need to fix it
2. When listening to others, I focus on what they are saying and not on other topics
3. I can talk to productive debates that I disagree with.
4th Do you think what you want to say before someone ends the conversation?
5. I know the other sister tongues when we talk.
6th Wait until the other person has finished speaking before I talk.
Most of the misunderstanding is the cause of the problem of listening and speaking.
* Mental Status: If you become stressful, you will be loud when the conversation is benevolent. In addition, emotional problems or moods play a major role in communication. Sometimes we have to know this to ourselves and sometimes other people. You find it useful to recognize that you are not personal and try to communicate at another time, rather than be angry.
* Defense can only lead to problems. This typically occurs when we are insecure in a given situation. If you are talking to someone who is defensive, try to calm down and work to make them more comfortable.
* Choosing correct statements. Listen to the entire person and statement. Do not pick up one or two things you disagree with or know they're fake and attacked. It is possible to win the argument, but future communication is largely hindered.
Neurological Programming (NLP) is a study of communicative behavior, perspective and perception. Most of our most recent communication about communication comes from this area. NLP was useful in the treatment of phobias. Many report progress within 30 minutes after the first session. Milton Erickson, the father of modern hypnotherapy, shows a model that focuses on linguistics, and other models and modes focus on physiological responses, personal filters, and cultural issues inherent in communication.
Source by sbobet