"Random Teaching" is an interaction between an adult and a child that is in a natural state or environment that serves to give the child the ability to practice a skill. Applied Behavioral Analysis Many experts believe that Incidental Teaching can be used as a primary teaching approach to autistic children instead of Discrete Trial when discrete tests are unsuccessful or non-challenging. Some students are more successful if additional teaching techniques are used. 19659002] Advantages of using the Incidental Teaching Method:
* Skills can be learned more quickly because the learner is of significance (function and goal).
* The learner's diverse incentive methods and amplifiers
* Teaching takes place in a natural environment and there is no need for additional materials
* With this technique, teachers sharpen their abilities and "think on their feet".
The disadvantages of the Incidental Teaching method are as follows:
] * The teacher has no skills to recognize the "teachable moment" or are able to capture and manipulate the learner's motivation by one
* The teacher must have complete knowledge the learner's current abilities
* The student must have pre-requisites to benefit from teaching practice (including awareness-raising skills and various types of incentives).
The methods used in the Random Teaching Method are important. A natural environment needs to be developed to make the learner's material attractive (creating an opportunity).
Depending on the learner, the layout of the environment may be minimal or extensive. The student deals with his / her own interest or motivation on a topic, subject, or activity. At this point, the teacher uses everything the learner is interested in teaching or developing a known skill. For example, if a toddler is interested in moving the toy car back and forth, the teacher can teach the child to develop this ability by showing the child a ramp and how to raise the car up and over the ramp  A number of prerequisites
* Following the Essential Instructions
* Reacts to many different incentive methods
* Well-developed imitation skills
* Appropriate frustration tolerance and acceptance of delayed satisfaction
* Interest in various environmental stimuli
Additional teaching can be used to teach functional communication skills. Here are some tips and suggestions for facilitating communication:
Tips for Commenting Skills:
* Make a Call or Lightly Damage to Yourself (Say "owww")
* Say something wrong and request correction. For example, you eat a cookie and say, "This is a good apple."
* Illegal compliment: Say "I have a new hairstyle" or "This is a new shirt". "I'm sorry today" or "I have a new game in my bag".
* Many people comment on an activity that you are all playing or eating (modeling).
Suggestions for avoiding or avoiding undesirable activity:
* Offering an undesirable or unwanted item before or after the student
* To offer unwanted or unwanted food to the learner
* Display the learn with partial information you need to accomplish a task or access to a confirmatory / desired object
* Display important information in a very low voice that the student can hardly hear you and repeat the information
With creativity and With flexibility, teachers can incorporate Incidental Teach into a successful, caring learning environment.
Source by sbobet